- New Anybody please help identification?
- Which Armeekorps do these sign denote? Photos from F.F.K. units...
- Panthers in France, 1944
- Color images of Panthers in France.
- Better less known than lost
- Two Großdeutschland markings are shown.
- Quest for non-standard features
- Nothing is more attractive than non-standard features like "Vorpanzer"...
- Miscellany (Page 2)
- Three examples in one picture!
- Seek, then it will be found
- A lost zigsaw piece on a panzer prototype found.
- The golden rule is "When it is drawn differently, it may well be from a different unit."
- Zur besonderen Verwendung
- "Special" sounds good but what really is special, is the problem...
- Lost homeland - Bessarabia
- Less known piece of history,
the forced resettlement of Bessarabian-german and their fate is discovered in color.
- Legend of a Knight
- A long-known famous knight has finally been identified.
- Wehrmacht manuals - common to uncommon
- Did you like to learn when you're a child?
Look at how Germans tried to educate their soldiers!
- Flakmänner aus Bremen
- It was the key of the Freie Hansestadt Bremen that solved the mystery...
- Panzeraufklärer Part II
- 6 wheeler radio recce vehicles from 4.Pz.Div, very, very rare...
- TeNo Ärmelband
- An original TeNo cuff title is shown with period photos.
- Panzerjäger - towed Pak to Pak sfl
- A soldier from 46.Infanterie-Division left very detailed albums...
- The youngest Major General
- His name was Erich Bärenfänger, died with his regime in Berlin...
- Paradise to Hell
- Even in 1944 there was much enjoyment in certain place,
but it would not last forever...
- Known well by its unit marking, Wolfsangel,
19.Panzer-Division fought many battles solely on the eastern front...
- Naming buddies
- Machines can be your reliable buddy, why not name her?
So many men fought and died with his comrade made in steel...
- Soldiers left diaries, sometimes with photos.
They make it possible for us to touch the fainting trace of the hardships and delights.
- The Elephant Army
- Once upon a time there was a panzer unit that carried an elephant as their unit symbol...
- Deceiving the Enemy
- Unit markings are proudly drawn on equipments,
but sometimes it was a deception measure...
- Always at the front! Armored Recce units were eyes of the division,
they brought successes but sometimes inevitable tragedy resulted...
- Bruno family
- All family members had extraordinary caliber,
you would never want a trouble with them!
- Bollwerk Demjansk
- The largest defensive pocket battle for Germans in 1942,
Demjansk, whose successful defence would bring the disaster next year...
- Cholm 1942
- Only 5,500 men held the small town of Cholm
for more than three months against overwhelming Red Army...
- Christmas was a special event even during the war.
Pictures show resting faces of soldiers...
- Kirischi - Ein Brückenkopf am Wolchow
- Under bridges flows blood at war.
So many would not forget this bridge at Kirischi...
- Weg des 270.Infanterie-Regiments
- Advance route of an infantry regiment from 93.Infanterie-Division in 1941...
- Album of a bridging engineer unit who fought in Terek in 1942...
- Tank recognition manuals
- Identification of an approaching tanks was more important than today...
- Panzergruppe 4
- A few photos from a man who was in the headquarters of Panzergruppe 4...
- PK photographs
- Some Hoffmann photos...